Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deathly Hallows... Two Films?


I just Read this on 'ain'titcool'


Word is that the crew of the Potter series have been told to plan for the final book, The Deathly Hallows, to be filmed and released as two movies. Apart from an obvious financial angle, this also makes a whole lot of sense considering just how dense and long the final book is. I love it and I love the idea of doing the book justice with more screen time dedicated to the adaptation, just as long as they release the movies Matrix-like within a few months of each other. I think it'd also make the release of the final chapter of this huge franchise a little more special, too... makes it more of an event.


I really like this idea too I think it could be really great
For more in depth conversation about this and many other Movies and Tv Shows Please visit the forum FilmFlicking by simply clicking on the link...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.