Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Star Wars Couple voted Most Unconvincing

Star Wars duo Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen have been voted the movie couple with the most unconvincing on-screen chemistry.
Their romance in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones, tops a poll which features movie pairings like Kate Beckinsale and Ben Affleck, and Andie MacDowell and Hugh Grant.

I'm really not surprised I found their scenes in particular very difficult to watch however I do think its wrong to blame the actors alone......the writing for me was the main culprit....I think any actors would have had trouble to bring meaning or warmth to those words.......

For more in depth conversation about this and many other Movies and Tv Shows Please visit the forum FilmFlicking by simply clicking on the link....

http://filmflicking.myfastforum.org/Star_Wars_Couple_voted_Most_Unconvincing__about131.html

No comments: